Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Fortifications

My painting schedule was a bit limited this xmas holidays but I did manage to finish some 28mm fortifications. These are for our display game 1711 - Peter on the Pruth at the Albanich show in Dumfries on 23 January - the first show of the year. They will represent Russian defenses protecting Peter the Great from the Ottomans. Photies of my Russian army figures can be viewed here.

The fortifications come from the Reiver Castings range produced by those very friendly Gordies at Under the Bed Enterprises. They are excellent, no excess resin, they come primed and the texture is perfect for drybrushing. Photie below.

No comments:

Post a Comment