Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Monday 20 December 2010

British in Egypt

And the final units (for now at least) for the British in Egypt project. I now have a balanced force for Black Powder. The Highlanders are plastic Victrix rebased from a purchase on EBay. The Generals and artillery are Front Rank. 




You would never guess I photographed these outside in several inches of snow!


2 comments:

  1. these figures look amazing real nice detail great job
    Cheers
    Galpy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Slow progress with this project but got there now!

    ReplyDelete