Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Sunday 6 May 2012

Carronade

I was at the Falkirk show, Carronade yesterday. Well organised as always by the Falkirk lads in a good venue. Excellent spread of traders and I picked up a number of items for current projects.

The GDWS WW2 group put on a good display of very unusual armour with their Barbarossa 1942 display.



and here a few other displays that caught my eye.






No comments:

Post a Comment